Arrowhead 135 2017 Starts @ 7am

Arrowhead 135: Rookie Year

It has been about 3 weeks since the Tuscobia 150 wrapped up.  I'm not sure where my body is at right now.  I've never done two big races this close together.  And I think one of my wonderful daughters gifted me an everlasting cold.  But, I'm excited and honored to participate in this revered race.  My mind is a bit different for this one, framing it less as a race and more of an adventure.  Adventures are good.  Good for the soul.

Bike is packed.  Drop Bags prepped.  The weather... warm and snowy.  Maybe up to 7 inches starting Monday morning through Tuesday morning.  Adventure...

The Arrowhead Ultra begins in International Falls at 7am on Monday January 30th.  It follows the Arrowhead State Snowmobile Trail to Fortune Bay near Tower.  I hope to finish early Tuesday!

For those who would like to follow my progress, Trackleaders will be orchestrating a common site to watch all racers with SPOT trackers.  You can find this at :  http://trackleaders.com/arrowhead17

Comments

Popular Posts